The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what AR covers NCOER's
What will a rating chain for an NCO consist of?
- Rated NCO
- Senior Rater
How many types of NCOERs are there?
- There are 7:
- 1. Annua
- l2. Change of Rater
- 3. Relief for Cause
- 4. Complete the Record
- 5. 60 Day Rater Option
- 6. 60 Day Senior Rater Option
- 7. Temporary Duty, Special Duty or Compassionate Reassignment
What is the minimum period of time for rater qualification?
3 Rated Months
What is the minimum period of time for senior rater qualifications?
What form is used for the NCO Counseling/Checklist Record?
DA Form 2166-8-1
What is a rating scheme?
A rating scheme is the published rating chain of the NCO’s rating officials (rater, senior rater, and reviewer).
What forms are used for the NCOER?
- DA 2166-8-1, NCO Counseling Checklist/Record
- DA 2166-8, NCO Evaluation Report.
Who is the last individual to sign the NCOER?
The rated NCO
What are the parts of the NCOER?
- PartI. Administrative Data
- PartII. Authentication
- PartIII. Duty Description
- Part IV. Army Values/ NCOResponsibilities
- Part V. Overall Performance andPotential.
Rating an NCO's fears, inner feelings, enthusiasm, and overall confidence falls into which Values/NCOResponsibility block?Physical Fitness / Military Bearing