Chapter 4:Imperial Wars and Colonial Protest
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
of the following does NOT express a British criticism of the colonies in 1763?
- Virginians under George Washington disobeyed orders in attacking a French fort
the French and Indian War, the British government tried to make Americans pay
for British protection in the colonies.” Each of the following supports this
statement EXCEPT the
Rebellion was a reaction to
- westward movement of English settlers
of the following was NOT a consequence of the Stamp Act?
- war debts were paid
Dickinson defended the idea of no taxation without representation by arguing
- tax people without their consent violated English law
Townshend Acts provoked all of the following colonial reactions EXCEPT
Boston Tea Party had which of the following causes?
- efforts to improve the profits of the British East India Company
of the following sources would be most useful in studying the philosophical
foundations of the American Revolution?
- John Locke’s Two
- Treatises of Government
philosophers believed in all of the following ideas EXCEPT
God is the primary authority for government
of the following is a correct statement about the American colonies in the
1770s before the outbreak of the Revolutionary War?
- for a few radicals, Americans generally accepted the policies of George III’s
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview