Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the minimum altitude for Auto Pilot engagement after takeoff?
250 Feet AGL
What is the minimum altitude for autopilot disengagement during a non-ILS approach?
50 Feet below DA/MDA
During single channel ILS
approaches, the autopilot must be
disengaged before the aircraft
Below100 feet AGL.
Use of aileron trim with the autopilot engaged:
Maximum allowable wind speeds during auto-land operations:
Headwind ___ kts
Crosswind ___ kts
Tailwind ___ kts
- Headwind 25 knots
- Crosswind 25 knots
- Tailwind 10 knots
Maximum glide slope angle during auto-land:
Minimum glide slope angle During auto land:
An auto land may only be accomplished with Flaps:
25 or 30
Do not operate HF radios during or near
Continuous ignition must be ON when encountering:
( SHIVS )
- Severe turbulence
- Heavy rain
- Volcanic ash
- Standing water or slush
Engine Limit Display Markings
- The engine limit display markings on EICAS must be used
- to determine compliance with the maximum and minimum limits and precautionary ranges. If EICAS markings show more conservative limits than those specified in this section, the limit markings displayed on EICAS must be observed.
Do not extend flaps above: _____ft.
Use of speed-brakes in-flight with flaps extended past ___ is not recommended
Do not reset ________
a tripped fuel pump circuit breaker.
Center Wing Tank limitations
Center Wing Tank (CWT) fuel pumps must be off for taxi, takeoff and climb unless CWT contains at least 17,000 pounds of fuel.
If the FUEL LOW CTR L or R message is displayed:
Both CWT override/jettison pumps must be selected OFF.
If the FUEL PRESS CTR L or R message is displayed:
The corresponding CWT override/jettison pump must be selected OFF.
Maximum operating pressure altitude:
Maximum takeoff and landingpressure altitude:
Maximum tailwind component for takeoff and landing:
Maximum demonstrated crosswind for takeoff and landing:
Turbulent air penetration speed:
Maximum allowable in-flight difference between Captain and First Officer PFD altitude displays for RVSM operations:
Maximum speed operating in RVSM airspace:
Maximum Taxi Weight
878.0 (Freighter) 873.0 (BCF)
Maximum Takeoff Weight
875.0 (Freighter) 870.0 (BCF)
Maximum In-flight Weight, Landing Flaps
Maximum Landing Weight
Maximum Zero Fuel Weight
Minimum Flight Weight
361.2 (Freighter) 367.5 (BCF)
The smoke barrier door must be
Taxi, takeoff, flight and landing.
Ground wind limits for all doors:
- 40 knots while opening or closing
- 65 knots while open.
Max differential pressure:
Max allowable differential pressure for takeoff and landing: ____ psi
Max EGT Limits (Engines)
- Starting 870* C Max for 40 sec
- 750* C Unlimited
- Takeoff 960* C 5 Min.
- Max Continuous 925* C Continuous
Do not use nacelle anti-ice if OAT or TAT exceeds...
Prior to reducing thrust for descent in visible moisture and TAT less then +10 C, and SAT less then -40 C....
- Nacelle Anti-Ice must be ON
- At or below 22,000 feet, Wing Anti-Ice must be on
Flaps G Load limit
- Up: +2.5G to -1.0G
- Down: +2.0G to 0.0G
Landing gear operating speeds:
Retract or extend: 270 kias/0.82m
Extended: 320 kias/0.82m
- Flap position: Vfe (kias)
- 1 280
- 5 260
- 10 240
- 20 230
- 25 205
- 30 180
Normal starter reengagement should
be made below ____ % N2
An emergency re-engagement may be made up to ____% N2
Do not engage starter above _____% N2
Engine starting limitations:
5 minutes on, 30 seconds off
5 minutes on, 10 minutes off
Reserve tanks 2 and 3 must be full when actual taxi weight is above....
Lateral fuel imbalance must not exceed _____ lbs. for main tanks 1 and 4
Lateral fuel imbalance must not exceed _____ lbs. for main tanks 2 and 3
No more than ____ people may occupy the upper
deck cabin (Freighter) during: taxi, takeoff and Landing:
8 people on Freighter
No more than ____ people may occupy the upper deck cabin(BCF) during: taxi, takeoff and Landing:
12 people, BCF
- Max Taxi: 878.0(freighter) 873.0(BCF)
- Max T/O: 875.0(freighter) 870.0(BCF)
- Max In-flight
- weight, Landing Flaps: 670.0
- Max Landing: 652.0
- Max Zero Fuel: 610.0
- Min flight weight: 361.2(freighter) 367.5(BCF)
Auto Land Wind Limitations and Glide Slope Angles:
- Max Headwind: 25 knots
- Max Crosswind: 25 knots
- Max Tailwind: 10 knots
- Max Glide slope angle: 3.25 degrees
- Min Glide slope angle: 2.5 degrees
What must you do if upper deck is occupied:
(Freighter) Upper deck escape slide must be in forward locked position during taxi, takeoff and landing whenever the upper deck cabin is occupied.
CABIN ALTITUDE / RAPID DEPRESSIRIZATION
- OXYGEN MASKS………………. ON
- CREW COMMUNICATIONS ..… ESTABLISH
CABIN ALTITUDE or RAPID DEPRESSURIZATION
(CENTER DUCT LEAK DETECTION SYSTEM INOP)
- OXYGEN MASKS ………………………. ON
- CREW COMMUNICATIONS …………… ESTABLISH
- ISOLATION VALVE SWITCHES (Both) …OFF
ENG 1, 2, 3, 4 FAIL
(MULTIPLE ENGINE FLAMEOUT/STALL)
- FUEL CONTROL SWITCH
- (Affected engines) …….CUTOFF, THEN RUN
- If EGT rapidly approaching EGT takeoff limit:
- Repeat the above step as necessary
IAS DISAGREE (AIRSPEED/MACH UNRELIABLE)
- AUTOMATION ……………………... DISENGAGE
- [Disengage autopilot and auto-throttles and turn off flight director]
- Establish normal pitch attitude and thrust setting for phase of flight.
APU Start Cycle Restrictions:
- Between Starts 1 and 2:
- TR= 1 minute BAT= 1 minute
- Between Starts 2 and 3:
- TR= 10 minutes BAT= 5 minutes
Maximum allowable Altitude Display Differences ON GROUND between CAPT & FO and Field Elevation:
- . Capt / FO Field Elevation
- SL - 5,000 Feet: 35 feet 75 feet
- Up to 10,000 Feet: 40 feeet 75 feet