BUDGET NOTES 2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
WHAT IS AN ERIS?
AN EMERGING REQUIREMENT THAT IS NEW, UNKNOWN REQUIREMENT THAT A COMMAND WISHES TO FUND. THEY ARE VALIDATED AND LOCKED BY G3 ON A MONTHLY BASIS
LEGACY OCO VERSUS TTO
LEGACY OCO IS IDENTIFIED WITH MDEPS VIRQ OR VFRE. IF VIRQ OR VFRE comes after the SAG, its LEGACY OCO. FOR EX 114, 115, 121, 135, 137. OR 411 VFRE OR VIRQ ARE ALL LEGACY OCO.
TTO (Title Transfer) OCO has a base MDEP and will have OCO under the SPEC PROJ decription in the file 17. On THE MDEP summary report of the SNAP, TTO is identified with OCO under the SPEC column.
TTO can fund BASE or OCO requirements. we received TTO because of a reduction in our Baseaccount. TTO costs should be captured in FCA F1805. Both LEGACY OCO and TTO should be under 202011D12 in GFEBS
Working on Quad - Quadrant 2 (what needs to be done to updat data)
Use OMA FLASH report to update the FUNDED AND OBLIGATED Columns. FUNDED - update the current FPBG #s for all the categories; OBLIGATED - update the current obligations; PHASE PLAN - update the current phase plan and update SL. Save this data.
GENERAL SAG INFORMATION
- -OPTEMPO - SAG 111 - 115
- -TRAINING ENABLER - SAG 121
- -MINOR - SAG 300 & 400s - except SAG 411 WHICH IS OCO.
- -OCO - SAG 135 and 411
- - RESET - SAG 137
- LIST ANY INSTALLATION CONCERNS;
- PROVIDE A SUMMARY OF YOUR OVERALL ANALYSIS OF THE EXECUTION
FPBG is installation's current total budget for the year.
Obligated is amt of funds executed or spent.
-% OBL FPBG (percent obligated of FPBG) measures the level of execution against FPBG.
- OPTEMPO funds are funds for units operations, maintenance, and training requirement.
- OCO funds are used to support SAG 135 (Reconstitution) - encompasses the activities to bring units to operational readiness. And SAG 137 (Reset) which encompasses those tasks reqd to reintegrate soldiers and families, thenorganize, man, equip and train a unit in prep for future deployments.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview