Chapter 7 IV
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
termination of ventricular fibrilation by delivery of an electrical stimulus to the heart
device that delivers the electrical stimulus
termination of tachcardia by pharmaceutical means or delivery of electrical energy.
- device used to treat slow heart rates by electrically stimulating the heart to contract.
- Implanted, but can be temporarily external
a drug that dialates coronary artiers-restoring oxygen to tissues and therefore releaving the pain of angina pectoris
drug that counteracts cardiac arrhythmia
drug that prevents clotting
drug that lowers blood pressure
beta-adrenergic blocking agents
- agents that inhibit the body's response to sympathetic adrenergic nerve activity
- they slow electrical conduction and herat rate
- drug that increases the secretion of urine
- for hypertension
drugs used to dissolve thrombi
drug that causes narrowing of vessels, decreasing in blood flow
drug that causes dilation of vessels, increasing blood flow
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview