The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
File > New > Templates tab > 'Photo Slideshows' Category > 'Modern Photo Slideshow' Template
A fully functional photo album with some default photos will open.
Double click a photo to get the'Bitmap Properties' window.
- Click the 'Import' button and import your photo. It will replace the
- default image. The photo album is designed to show photos of the
- dimension 640x480 pixels so ensure your photos are of those dimensions.
Repeat the proceedure for the the other photos.
- Select the first frame in the captions layer of the timeline. The
- default caption for the first photo will get selected. You can see it at
- the bottom of the stage area.
Double click on the caption and edit the text to the caption of your photo. Repeat for all captions.
To Add an Extra Photo
The template comes with a default of 4 photos. If you have more than 4 photos follow these steps:
Insert a new set of frames after the last frame on each layer
Click on the
frame title of the last frame > Insert > Timeline > Frame
in the new frames
on the layers
and 'picture layer'.
Click on the frame > Insert > Timeline > Keyframe
Import the extra photo into the library and then put it into the 'photos' folder.
- File > Import > Import to Library
- Open the Library Window > Drag the new photo into the 'photos' folder
- In the timeline, click on the last keyframe of the 'picture
- layer'. Then click on the photo in the stage. The photo will get selected and it will be a duplicate of the photo in the previous frame.
Swap it with the new photo in the Properties
In the 'Properties
' window, click the 'Swap
' button >
Select the new photo in the 'Swap Bitmap' window that
opens up >
Change the caption for the photo.
- Test the photo album and repeat the process for all the extra photos you want to add.
- Delete Extra Photos
- In case you have less than 4 photos in your album simply remove the extra set of frames.
- Click on the
- frame title of the frames you want ot remove > Edit > Timeline > Remove Frames