SOP 3 Response to fires at bulk waste storage/transfer facilities
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
At a bulk waste facility what hazards may be found other than general waste? 3 points.
- Flammable Liquids.
- Biological Hazards.
At a bulk waste facility what should be responded other than B Risk response once fire is confirmed?
Water Carrier Pod.
What should FAO consider on arrival at a bulk waste facility? 4 points.
- Whether to upgrade response.
- Whether machinery operators will be required.
- Establishing water relays.
- Whether incident is likely to be protracted.
If a bulk waste facility fire is likely to be protracted what considerations are there? 6 points
- Water run-off into wetlands.
- Machinery use.
- Crew hygiene and amenities.
- Crew rotation/relief.
- Crew hydration and food.
- PPE laundering.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview