B. Similar Occurrences:
(1) Plaintiff's Accident History
(2) Similar Accidents Caused by Same Event/Condition
(3) Intent in Issue
(4) Comparable Sales on Issue of Value
(6) Industrial Custom as Standard of Care
If evidence concerns some other time, place, event or person then it is inadmissible, UNLESS:
(3) Intent in Issue: Similar prior conduct of a person may be admissible to raise an inference of person's intent on later occasion.
(4) Comparable Sales: Selling price of similar type, location, time period evidences property value.