Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
- (시민권) citizenship
- 평일에는 6시에 일어난다
- On weekdays, I get up at six
colleague , co-worker , fellow worker , associate , peer , (Brit) workmate
- 그는 회사 동료입니다
- He is a colleague from work.
- 어느 부서에서 근무하세요?
- Which department do you work in?
foreign country, overseas country
- 해외 자본을 들여오다
- bring in foreign capital
- 출장을 보내다
- send sb (off) on a business trip
invitation, (informal) invite, invite[ask] (sb to/for sth)
- 초대를 받다
- receive an invitation (to)
this and that, one thing and another
- 월급에서 이것저것 제하고 나면 얼마 남지 않는다
- After taking out this and that, there is not a lot left of my paycheck.
club, society, group
- 동아리에 가입하셨나요?
- Have you joined any clubs?
- (움직임, 동작) [명사] activity,
- [동사] move, do, be active
- 화산이 활동을 재개했다
- The volcano has become active again.
almost, nearly, about, (S) practically, virtually, all but, as good as
- 막차 시간이 거의 다 됐다
- It's almost time for the last train
a pressman, a reporter, a journalist, a newsperson, a newsman, a newswoman, a newshawk (구어), a newshound (구어)
- 신참 신문 기자
- a junior reporter
practice, exercise (반복적인) drill, practice (육체적으로) train, exercise, rehearse
- 연습량이 많이 부족하다
- There's a serious lack of practice