SOP 18 Response to Automatic Fire Alarms
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What must be left at a Private Alarm where no one is present?
When can an alarm circuit be reset? 2 points.
- When the condition that caused the activation is no longer present.
- When the cause of activation is unknown.
When can an alarm circuit be isolated? 3 points.
- When the condition that caused the activation will continue to exist, management is to reset when condition ceases.
- When a circuit has re-activated within 24 hours and both causes were undetermined.
- When the circuit will not reset.
What equipment does First Arrival Crew need? 5 points.
- High Rise Pack.
- Stage 2 BA board.
- Driver to deliver firefighting water if necessary.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview