Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
- 우리는 서로 의사소통이 잘된다
- We communicate well with each other.
upset, distressed, annoyed
- 뭐가 그렇게 속상합니까?
- What are you so distressed about?
- be surprised, be astonished (at/by), be amazed (at/by), be astounded, be startled, be taken aback (by)
- be shocked (by), be stunned (at/by)
- 놀라서 소리치다
- cry out in surprise[astonishment; amazement]
- 1.be irritated
- 2.be annoyed
- As I had to wait for him for a long time, I was irritated.
- 그를 오랫동안 기다려야 했기 때문에 짜증이 났다.
calm, placid, flat
- 무덤덤한 어조로 말하다
- speak in calm tones
- [명사] satisfaction, contentment, (formal) gratification,
- [동사] be satisfied (with), be pleased (with), be content[contented] (with), (formal) be gratified
- 성적 만족을 얻다
- get sexual satisfaction[gratification]
- [명사] (승리) victory (선수권의) championship, title ,
- [동사] win the championship[title], be victorious, come off[out] the winner[victor]
glad , happy , pleased , delighted
- 그녀와 연락이 되어서 기쁘다
- I'm happy to get in touch with her
achieve, accomplish, fulfill, (formal) attain, (formal) realize
- 소원을 이루다
- realize one's dreams
(엄청나다) great, huge, immense, enormous, tremendous
- 그것은 대단한 진전이었다
- That has been a great step forward
- 나는 네가 참 자랑스럽다
- I am so proud of you
a filmed TV broadcast
- 녹화 방송을 하다
- broadcast a program recorded on video tape