SOP 23 Ship Emergencies
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Who has authority of a ship during an emergency?
Considerations on arrival at a ship emergency? 6 points.
- Determine nature, extent and location of incident.
- Liaise with the Ships Master.
- Establish status of ship's emergency operations.
- Establish type and stowage of cargo.
- Determine Ships stability.
- Maintain a log of all persons boarding and leaving the ship.
Who has authority for a fire on board a Military Ship?
MFS IC does for Australian Navy Ships but not for Foreign Ships.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview