List (in 1 sentence each) any six of the ten main implications of the Kingdom. (Implications of the Kingdomchapter, pp 79–89 of Breakthrough: Discovering the Kingdom by Derek Morphew)
1. The end has occurred in Jesus. Only God himself can be the end. Therfore Jesus is God.
2. The last days began with Jesus and in Pentecost. Since then we have been living in the last days.
3. Every intervention of God since the end came, is a break through of the powers of the future age, or eschatological.
4. Every element of the end is present, or available, in every breakthrough of the kingdom.
5. The age to come and this age are now separated by a thin veil, in fact a veil that has been torn from top to bottom.
6. The kingdom of God is the proper framework for one's view of church history, which bears witness to an acceleration phenomenon of kingdom interventions.
7. The kingdom is the proper framework for understanding world missions.
8. The Christian life is truly understood in this context.
9. The kingdom is the proper context for the ministry of healing.
10. This is the perspective for understanding the relationship between the church and society.