Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What was the attempt
1.- Attempting to bar women and minorities the vote
Attacks on business that failed
- 1- The federal reseve Act
- 2- The clayton Anti-Trust Act
- 3- The Federal Trade Commision
What the Federal Reserve Act created?
- 1- the contol credit
- 2- Banking standards
- 3- Regualate loans for the first time
- The Fed made banking easier for business instead of making it attacking big commerce.
What is the substantianl shift in operation and expansion?
- 1- Advertising replace scale as a new factor of industrial success.
- 2- Mass production became the new factor of economic growth
- 3- The wartime boom brought near full employment and mad ethe US the greatest industrial power on earth.
What Ford brought from old south?
- 1- Brought Blacks from the old south to man his factories
- 2-Brought aobut the great migration of blacks in to the norheast, midwest and far western states.
In what positions goverment employed women ?
1- Clerical positions with greater efficiency that men.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview