The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The Array that is created when you post a form
- $_POST['input name from form']
- remember the ' ' inside the brackets!
What do superglobals start with?
What does extract() do? What are the parameters?
- extracts an array into different parts
- extract(ArrayName,Duplicate Dealings, What to adjust the name to in case of duplicates)
Name the two types of ways to send forms and what is the difference between the two?
POST & GET, GET places the result in the title, but there is an upper limit on the number of characters because of that.
What superglobal accesses the environment and server variables?
Function to kill the script immediately
How do you send a string to the URL or Domain top
- header(Location: );
- header("Location: http://www.example.com/")
How to retrieve the url string
function for sending email and the four parameters
- $headers .= 'To: Mary <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Kelly <email@example.com>' . "\r\n";
- $headers .= 'From: Birthday Reminder <firstname.lastname@example.org>' . "\r\n";
- $headers .= 'Cc: email@example.com' . "\r\n";
- $headers .= 'Bcc: firstname.lastname@example.org' . "\r\n";