- 1. Adequate space and readily avail. (met)
- 2. Furniture is well maintained and meets code
- 3. A waiting room that is neat and cheerful is furnished
- 4. Office space for staff
- 5. Conference rooms
- 6. Privacy in interview rooms
- 7. Appropriate to age of pt
- 8. Only one license is given to an organization and incorporates all sites (suggests all PHP programs should be doing the same stuff)
- (a) Adequate space, equipment and supplies shall
- be provided in order that the partial hospitalization services can be provided effectively and efficiently. Functional surroundings shall be readily accessible to the patient and community served.
(b) All space and equipment shall be well maintained and shall meet applicable Federal, State and local requirements for safety, fire and health.
(c) A waiting room which is neat, cheerful and comfortably furnished shall be provided.
- (d) There shall be office space for the clinical staff suitably
- equipped with chairs, desks, tables and other necessary equipment.
(e) There shall be an adequate number of suitably equipped conference rooms to provide for staff conferences and therapy.
(f) There shall be adequate provisions for the privacy of the patient in interview rooms.
(g) The facility shall be appropriate to the age and developmental needs of the persons served.
- (h) A partial hospitalization program is
- defined by its staff and organizational structure rather than by a
- specific building or facility. It may operate at more than one site if
- the respective sites meet all physical facility standards and the sites
- operate as a portion of a total partial hospitalization program. The
- Department will issue a single certificate of compliance to the parent
- organization which will list all operational sites.