Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 한편 어제 3명이 숨지고 4명이 부상을 입는 사고가 발생했습니다
- Meanwhile, there was an accident yesterday where three people were killed and four were injured
(필요한 때에) just, just in time
- 마침 지나던 길이었어요
- I just happened to be passing by
- 소화제를 먹다
- take a digestive medicine
- look (a)round, have[take] a look (a)round
- (상점 등을) browse (around)
- 한번 둘러봐도 될까요?
- Do you mind if I take[have] a look around?
end, finish (off), close, complete, wind up, (informal) wrap up
- 생애를 마치다
- end one's days[life]
gymnastics, gym, do gymnastics
- 체조 경기장
- a gymnastics gymnasium
lesson, class, course, training
unexpectedly; accidentally; surprisingly; by accident [chance]; suddenly; beyond expectation [all expectations].
advice, recommendation, (formal) counsel , advise, give (sb) advice (on/about), recommend, (formal) counsel
- 충고를 듣다
- listen to sb's advice
- 그것은 순간적으로 일어난 일이었다
- It happened in a flash.
- point out [동사] 가리키다, 지적하다; 주목하다.
- direct, indicate; draw attention to.
- I'll point him out to you next time he comes in.
- 다음에 그가 들어오면 내가 네게 그를 가리켜 보여줄게.
deliberately; thoroughly; deeply; profoundly; seriously.
- Steve pondered before deciding to move to Boston.
- 스티브는 보스턴으로 이사가기로 결정하기 전에 곰곰 생각했다.
(마음가짐, 몸가짐) attitude (to/toward), manner (toward) (몸가짐) bearing, (formal) demeanor
- 그는 태도에 문제가 있다
- He has an attitude problem
- 깨닫다 = 알아차리다, 자각하다
- realize , notice , grasp , find , (formal) perceive , become aware[conscious] of
- 문제의 심각성을 깨닫다
- realize[grasp] the magnitude of the problem
- (말다툼하다) quarrel, argue, fight, have a quarrel, have[get into] an argument, be in conflict (with)
- (티격태격하다) squabble[bicker] (about/over)
- 무슨 일로 다투셨어요?
- What did you quarrel[fight] about?