The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
knowledge that is learned and shared and that people use to generate behavior and interpret experience
- any belief or expectation whatsoever sharedby members of a
- group, about themselves, others, or the world aroundthem; WORD
- are taken for granted but not necessarily proven.
- a generalized picture of a person, created without taking the whole
- person into accoun
- something that stands in for something else; that
- which is said, shown, or presented about a group, person, thing, or
- idea; representation is also a process