Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Generic Name: Allopurinol
- Brand Name/Trade Name: Alloporinol
- Prescribed for: To treat Gout, Increased uric acid from cancer or kidney stones.
Generic Name: Amitriptyline
- Brand name/Trade name:Elavil
- Prescribed for: Used to trest symptoms of deppression.
Generic Name: Amlodipine
- Brand name/Trade name: Novasc
- Prescribed for: Used to lower blood pressure
Generic Name: Aripiprazole
- Brand Name/Trade name: Abilify
- Prescribed for: Used to treat schizophrenia
Generic Name: Atorvastatin
- Brand Name/Trade name: Lipitor
- Prescribed For: Cholesterol Lowering agent.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview