1. Any excess premiums the first ____ years can be used to pay commissions and other salesexpenses.
2. A policy with a face amount of $100,000 that has $25,000 in cash value has _______ as theamount at risk portion.
3. If a policy loan is not repaid before the insured dies, the ________ and the _________ will be deducted from the policy proceeds.
4. If a policyowner cancels his whole life policy, state _________ laws state that theaccumulated cash value cannot be forfeited.
- 1. two
- 2. $75,000
- 3.outstanding loan balance / unpaid interest
- 4. nonforfeiture