The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- That's right.
- I agree.
- What you said is correct.
- That's not right.
- I don't agree.
- What you said is not correct.
- *If you are leaving and the other person is staying
- *If you are staying and the other person is leaving.
- I'm sorry.
- My bad.
- *Not to be used for "I'm sorry to hear that".
- Excuse me.
- *Used when you want to get someone’s attention and talk to them or let them know something.
- *Used when you want to call the waiter in a restaurant or a cafe to order something.
- Just a second
- *Used when you want to pass through a crowd.