Lessons on Assurance and Lessons on Christian Living Scripture Memory
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Assurance of Salvation
1 John 5:11-12
- And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life
- is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son
- of God does not have life.
Assurance of Answered Prayer
- Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will
- receive, and your joy will be complete.
Assurance of Victory
1 Cor. 10:13
- No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is
- faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But
- when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can
- stand up under it.
Assurance of Forgiveness
1 John 1:9
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins
- and purify us from all unrighteousness.
Assurance of Guidance
- Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on
- your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him,
- and he will make your paths straight.
Put Christ First
- But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things
- will be given to you as well.
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
- "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you
- must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one
- How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to
- your word.
- I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin
- against you.
2 Cor. 9:7
- Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not
- reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
- For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
- which God prepared in advance for us to do.
- I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house
- of the LORD."
- Jesus did not let him, but said, "Go home to your family and tell them
- how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you."
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview