- 1. done, shown, used, etc., maliciously or unjustifiably:
- a ______ attack; ______ cruelty.2. deliberate and without motive or provocation; uncalled-for; headstrong; willful:
- Why jeapordize your career in such a ______ way?
- 3. without regard for what is right, just, humane, etc.; careless; reckless:
- a ______ attacker of religious convictions.4. sexually lawless or unrestrained; loose; lascivious; lewd:
- ______ behavior.5. extravagantly or excessively luxurious, as a person, manner of living, or style.
- 6. Archaic. sportive or frolicsome, as children or young animals // having free play:
- ______ breezes; a ______ brook.
- 8. a ______ or lascivious person, especially a woman.
- 9. to behave in a ______ manner; become ______.
- 10. to squander, especially in pleasure (often followed by away):
- to ______ away one's inheritance.
malicious, calculated, heedless, inconsiderate, licentious, dissolute, immoral, libidinous, concupiscent, lustful, lavish, waste. Ant:
careful, considerate, restrained.