Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
It is of utmost importance that you make God's Word the final authority in your life. You must become convinced in your heart, knowing clearly from the Scriptures, that healing is a purchased possession for you. Make up your mind
that you will not settle for anything less than what He promised for your life through His Word. 1 Corinthians 2:12, Romans 4:20-22, Galatians 3:13
- 1 Corinthians 2.12
- We have not received theSpirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand whatGod has freely given us. AMP-Now we have notreceived the spirit [that belongs to] the world, but the [Holy] Spirit Who isfrom God, [given to us] that we might realize and comprehend and appreciate thegifts [of divine favor and blessing so freely and lavishly] bestowed on us byGod.
- Romans 4.20-22
- AMP-20 No unbelief or distrustmade him waver (doubtingly question) concerning the promise of God, but he grewstrong and was empowered by faith as he gave praise and glory to God,21 Fullysatisfied and assured that God was able and mighty to keep His word and to dowhat He had promised.22That is why his faith was credited to him asrighteousness (right standing with God).
- Galatians 3:13
- Christ redeemed us from thecurse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: Cursed is everyonewho is hung on a tree AMP-Christ purchased ourfreedom [redeeming us] from the curse (doom) of the Law [and its condemnation]by [Himself] becoming a curse for us, for it is written [in the Scriptures],Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree (is crucified);
Receive your healing by faith in prayer before the Lord. Settle it before the Lord and write down the date when you received it by faith. This is very important. You need to know for certain when you received your healing. By doing so, it will aid in abolishing doubt, fear and unbelief. When the devil attempts to convince you that you are not going to get healed, just put a smile on your face and tell him he's too late, you've already received it by faith and then quote the date to him, then command him to leave! I suggest taking communion when you get ready to receive your healing, as the juice and the bread are symbolic elements of the covenant, His body broken and bruised for our healing and the blood shed for the forgiveness of our sin. You will note in 1 Corinthians 10:16 that Paul refers to communion as the cup of blessing! If you do a word search on the word "blessing" you will find that it means, empowered to succeed! Jesus' redemptive work on the cross purchased the blessing, the empowerment for success and victory for you to experience and enjoy in the here and now!
- 1 Corinthians 10.16
- Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ?
AMP-The cup of blessing [of wine at the Lord Supper] upon which we ask [God’s] blessing, does it not mean [that in drinking it] we participate in and share a fellowship (a communion) in the blood of Christ (the Messiah)? The bread which we break, does it not mean [that in eating it] we participate in and share a fellowship (a communion) in the body of Christ?
Blessing-empowered to succeed
Read through all of the Healing Scriptures on our site and print out (copy/paste) certain selected scriptures that you feel the Holy Spirit has specifically pointed out for you to stand on and claim as your inheritance - commit some to memory as they are your ammunition scriptures to speak out when doubt says otherwise. Hebrews 4:12, Ephesians 6:17, Hebrews 11:1
- For the word of God is
- living and active, Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to
- dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and
- attitudes of the heart.
- AMP-For the Word that God
- speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and
- effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing
- line of the[a]breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints
- and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing
- and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.
- Take the helmet of
- salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
- AMP-And take the helmet of
- salvation and the sword that the Spirit[a]wields, which is the Word of God.
- Hebrews 11.1
- Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
AMP-Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation,[a]the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses].
Daily, read out loud the healing scriptures, inserting your name in them where applicable, making them personal to you. Meditate, ponder, and chew on the truth of these Scriptures. Remember the Word of God is His personal love letter to you. Do this three times a day until your faith is built up for healing, then once a day to maintain your faith. Romans 10:17 says that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. Build your faith and your doubts will starve to death!
- Romans 10.17
- Consequently, faith comesfrom hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
- AMP-So faith comes by hearing[what is told], and what is heard comes by the preaching [of the message thatcame from the lips] of Christ (the Messiah Himself).
Review and claim your Scriptures every time doubt comes to your mind and speak out faith declarations of what the Word says about you and your healing! Do the reverse of Mark 4:15 and steal the devils word immediately and replace it with the Word of God, your precious promises - 2 Peter 1:1-4. Remember the devil is after your faith and he wants
you to believe in his ability to defeat the Word of God in your life. Don't fall for that lie! The minute you begin to sense discouragement, catch yourself, recognize what's going on, and immediately speak out the truth of God's Word. Example: "Discouragement you are a lie - because I am a child of God, He loves me, I am the object of His
affection. The Bible says no weapon formed against me will prosper. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Through Jesus I am an overcomer. Health and healing is in me now and is at work bringing forth the action of the Word of
Life - the Word of God. I am free from degeneration; I am under the law of regeneration in Christ Jesus!"
- Mark 4.15
- Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them.
- We can do the opposite - steal the devil's words and
- replace it w/God's!!!
- 2 Peter 1.1-4
- 1Simon Peter, a servant and apostle (special messenger) of Jesus Christ, to those who have received (obtained an equal privilege of) like precious faith with ourselves in and through
- the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:
- 2May grace (God’s favor) and peace (which is[a]perfect well-being, all necessary good, all spiritual prosperity, and[b]freedom from fears and agitating passions and moral
- conflicts) be multiplied to you in [the full, personal,[c]precise, and correct] knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
- 3For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [[d]full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and
- to His own glory and excellence (virtue).
4By means of these He has bestowed on us His precious and exceedingly great promises, so that through them you may escape [by flight] from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature.
Speak blessings over your body, and speak in line with the Word of God regarding your situation - don't focus on and speak the problem - focus on and speak the answer. Your words are powerful - see Mark 11:23-24. We do not deny that sickness or disease is present, however we deny it the right to stay! Example:"Sickness/disease, you have no right to stay in my body, 1 Peter 2:24 tells me that by the stripes laid upon Jesus, I was (past tense) healed. I agree with the Word and call my body healed in Jesus Name. I command you to go, you have no place here. Body, I call you blessed in Jesus Name. I call you strong, vibrant and healthy - permeated with and full of the life of God."
- 23 I tell you the truth,
- if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself into the sea and does not
- doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done
- for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that
- you have received it, and it will be yours.
believe (trust and be confident)
- 1 Peter 2:24
- He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.
AMP-He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree[a][as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed.
Make praise and worship an everyday part of your
life - rejoicing at the promises and for your life in Christ. He truly deserves our adoration, for He is our everything, and He has given us the victory! 1 Corinthians 15:57, 1 John 5:4. Praise and worship will help you to be victory minded. See our page entitled The Precious Power Of Praise . "The Lord is enthroned amongst the praises of His people" - Psalm 22:3
1 Corinthians 15.57
- But thanks be to God! He
- gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- AMP-But thanks be to God,
- Who gives us the victory [making us conquerors] through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- 1 John 5.4
- For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.
AMP-For whatever is born of God is victorious over the world; and this is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith.
Learn to use the authority, which has been given to you by the Lord, to not only come against the sickness/disease, but to also run off any doubt and oppression that may be harassing you. Lay your hands on yourself and command the sickness to leave, command your body to line up with the Word of God. Tell doubt and unbelief and mental questioning to go in the Name of Jesus! Say, "I am a believer and not a doubter!!! I am a person of faith, I believe the Word." Luke 10:19, Isaiah 54:17, Mark 11:23
- Behold! I have given you authority and power to
- trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and
- ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in
- any way harm you.
- Isaiah 54.17
- But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord.
- Mark 11.23
- I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain,
- Go, throw yourself into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.
This is very important!!! Take time each day to get quiet and listen to the Lord - let Him minister to you and encourage you - He is The Comforter! A good time to do this is right after you've spent a little time in personal praise and worship - Psalm 100:4. We need to learn to recognize His voice. He will also illuminate the Scriptures to you and get you back on track if you need it. It is also a wonderful place to receive direction from Him. You need to develop your relationship with Him in this vital way. Christianity is not mere religion, but the right to personal, intimate fellowship with Him. John 16:13, Matthew 4:4
- Psalm 100.4
- Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with
- praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
- AMP-Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and a thank
- offering and into His courts with praise! Be thankful and say so to Him, bless and affectionately praise His name!
- John 16.13
- But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].
- Matthew 4.4
- Jesus answered, It is written: Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.
- AMP-But He replied, It has been written, Man shall not
- live and be upheld and sustained by bread alone, but by every word that comes forth from the mouth of God.
Check yourself out before the Lord for any unforgiveness or any "open doors" you may have to the enemy - repent and make changes as quickly as possible. Don't forget about your provision in 1 John 1:9: "that if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." Remember sin will block the blessings of God. So get rid of all of the blessing blockers!
1 John 1.9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.AMP-If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confessour sins, He is faithful and just (true to His own nature and promises) and will forgive our sins [dismiss our lawlessness] and [continuously] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to His will in purpose, thought, and action].
Continue in your normal daily devotions and Bible reading, learning, growing and maturing irrespective of your situation. Proverbs 4:20-22, Joshua 1:8. Take a look at our Scripture Reading Plan it is by far the best I have found. Also, begin to Journal the little gems of truth the Lord reveals to you in your daily devotions. They will serve as an anchor to your soul as you refer back to them when the going gets tough.
- Proverbs 4.20-22
- 20 My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely
- to my words. 21Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; 22for they are life to those who find them and health to a man’s whole body.
- AMP-20My son, attend to my words; consent and submit
- to my sayings.21Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart.22For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh.
- Joshua 1.8
- Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your
- mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
- AMP-This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your
- mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good[a]success.
Finally - Stand, and keep on standing! Dig your feet in and refuse to be moved from the truth of God's Word. Ephesians 6:10-18. Don't waiver because as it says in James 1:6-7, that person will not receive from God. Never let go of the promise. Know the difference between a miracle and a healing. Miracles are instant, and healings are progressive. Important - read Mark 4:26-29, this describes the law of progression that is the norm for the Kingdom of God.
- James 1.6-7
- 6But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because
- he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.7That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord;
- AMP-6 Only it must be in faith that he asks with no
- wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind.7For truly, let not such a person imagine that he will receive anything [he asks for] from the Lord,
- Mark 4.26-29
- NIV-26 He also said; This is what the kingdom of God
- is like. A man scatters seed on the ground. 27 Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how. 28 All by itself the soil produces grain; first the stalk, then the head, then the full kernel in the head. 29 As soon as the grain is ripe, he puts the sickle to it, because the harvest has come
AMP-26And He said, The kingdom of God is like a man who scatters seed upon the ground, 27And then continues sleeping and rising night and day while the seed sprouts and grows and[a]increases; he knows not how.28The earth produces [acting] by itself; first the blade, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear. 29But when the grain is ripe and permits, immediately he[b]sends forth [the reapers] and puts in the sickle, because the harvest stands ready.
Ephesians 6.10-18 AMP
10 In conclusion, be strong in the Lord [be empowered through your union with Him]; draw your strength from Him [that strength which His boundless might provides].
11Put on God’s whole armor [the armor of a heavy-armed soldier which God supplies], that you may be able successfully to stand up against [all] the strategies and the deceits of the devil.
12For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere
13Therefore put on God’s complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place].
14Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God,
15And having shod your feet in preparation [to face the enemy with the[a]firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness[b]produced by the good news] of the Gospel of peace.
16Lift up over all the [covering] shield of[c]saving faith, upon which you can quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked [one].
17And take the helmet of salvation and the sword that the Spirit[d]wields, which is the Word of God.
18Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (God’s consecrated people).
Be careful not to put your healing in first place, we do not want it to become an idol. Keep the Lord and your relationship with Him and your love for Him in first place.
- "And let us not grow weary while doing good (doing the Word), for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."
- Galatians 6:9
Proceed to our handbook for healing entitled - Scriptural Foundation For Healing Thies is important information the Lord revealed to me when I was in need of healing.