The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What buses are the MFD1&2, EICAS, PFD1&2 ON?
- PFD1- DCBUS1
- MFD1- DC BUS 2
- EICAS- ESS BUS
- MFD2- DCBUS1
- PFD2- DC BUS 2
WHAT IS A DAU?
HOW MANY CHANNELS DOES IT HAVE?
AND WHAT DO THEY DO?
- COLLECTS DATA FOR THE EICAS, SENDS IT TO THE ASSOCIATED IC- 600
- A- primary
- B- secondary not redundant.
- System1-DATA FROM FORWARD AIRPLANE SYSTEMS AND LEFT ENGINE.
- System2- DATA FROM AFT SYSTEMS AND RIGHT ENGINE.
How many channels does the AURAL warning unit have?
When will you know it is working properly?
- Two channels.
- It will give you an Aural Warning When power is introduced to the airplane.
Will the stick pusher work on only one channel?
what about stick shaker?
When doing a reversionary panel test How many icons and what are they for ADC? AHRS ? SG
- ADC- ADC2pfd
- AHRS- ATT2pfd MAG2pfd MAG2eicas
- SG- ADC2 pfd SG2pfd ATT2pfd MAG2pfd MAG2eicas
What is the Function of the IC 600?
What screens does IC 600-1 run? IC 600-2
- Gathers the information and displays it on the displays.
- PFD1, MFD1, EICAS
- PFD2, MFD2
What happens if you have an IC 600 1 failure?
IC 600 2 fail?
- An X on the PFD1, MFD1, EICAS. Engine data reverts to RMU 1. Press SG to get informationfrom IC 600 2 to restore displays.
- An X on PFD2, MFD2. Press SG on FO side to get information from IC 600 1.
How many systems pages are displayed on the MFD?
- Fuel, Electrics, Hydraulicsand Brakes, Environmental, Takeoff.