Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what is the only neurotransmiter in preganglionic neurone both in SANS and PANS?
acetylcholine, that activates Nn receptor
what is the difference between agonists and antagonists based on efficacy?
- agonists have effect and thus has effect
- antagonists have no efficacy
what is the difference between epinephrine and nor epinephrine?
- epinephrene is released from adrenal gland
- norepinephrine is released from neuronal synapses
- (epinephrine is an hormone not an neurotransmitter )
the effects of epinephrine and norepinephrine is same
which receptors are not innervated ? what is the significance?
beta 2 receptors are not innervated, thus epinephrine has effect on the receptor and norepinephrine will not work on the receptor
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview