The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 1.Promptness in responding
- 1.A large group of people or things
- 2.An orderly arrangement or display
- 1.To place in order
- 2.To dress up
To draw a conclusion from given facts
- 1. To weigh down or burden
- 2. To impede the action of
- Full of or accompanied by (usually followed by with)
- I abandoned my Princess Peach because I realized that the road to rescuing her would be fraught with danger; instead I took a vacation at Koopa Cape.
Marked by lack of plan, order, or direction
- Impossible to dispute; unquestionable
- His statement that carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere were rising was incontrovertible.
Hard to explain or understand
Marked by imagination, resourcefulness, or cleverness
- 1.One who falls behind because of moving slowly or loitering; a straggler
Something that provides nourishment; food needed to live
- 1.Extremely hot and dry
- 2.Burning with passion
To pass over, across, or through
- Appearing to be present in large numbers or in many different places
- Tourists in Europe are ubiquitous every summer.
- 1.The highest point; the peak
- 2.The point in the sky directly above the observer