Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
root cause analysis
- a method of asking questions step by step basis to discover the initial cause of a fault. (WHY??)
- -what would u like to accomplish if you knew u couldn't fail
- -what would you do if you won the lottery?
- -who are your role models?
- -what exercise makes you forget about everthing around you?
5 steps to success
- minimizing - Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt
- -baby steps
- -if needed schedule negativety
- reward success
- network of excellence
- strategy for setbacks
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview