The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Types of MEL's
- C - 10 days
- O - Operations
- M - Maintenance
What is the minimum number of boost pumps we can be dispatched with?
- 2 boost pumps, 1 each tank.
- 2 inoperative, 1 each tank
*Limited to 8000 MSL
How many fuel gauges may be inoperative for dispatch?
1 fuel gauge may be inoperative.
- Must use other means to determine level. (dip stick)
- Fuel flow gauge must be working.
- Both fuel low level lights must work.
Can the low fuel light be inoperative?
Yes, but the fuel gauges must be operative.