The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What does LAHSO stand for?
- Land and Hold Short Operations
- The PIC has the option to accept or decline a LAHSO clearance
- Approach Lighting System
- Sequenced Flashing Lights
- Runway Alignment Indicator Lights
- Runway End Identifier Lights
- Touchdown Zone Lighting
- Runway Centerline Lights
When may you use special VFR?
What is the flight visibility and cloud clearance required?
- When weather minimums are below VFR and there is no conflicting IFR traffic
- 1SM visibility and remain clear of clouds
- For all navigation facilities in the airspace system
- For local facilities
- For regulation amendments, TFRs, etc
When is a mode C transponder required?
Above 10,000MSL excluding 2,500AGL and below if over 10,000
What does ADIZ stand for?
Air Defense Identification Zone