Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
You have "interval" when any of the following conditions occur.
- 1. Aircraft ahead is abeam or behind wingtip AND has completed at least 90° of turn.
- 2. Aircraft ahead has departed in accordance with course rules.
- 3. At a tower-controlled field, the above conditions are met, AND you are cleared by the controller.
- 4. If the preceeding aircraft is a full stop, the proper interval is 45° behind your wingtip.
Contents of Seat Survival Kit
- Water bags (2)
- Water storage bag (2)
- Nylon cord (50 feet)
- Medical kit
- AN/URT-140 personal locator radio beacon
- MK-124 smoke signal
- SOS light
- Signal blanket
- Bailing sponge
- Life Raft
In a spin, trim is ________.
During the break, the best trim inputs are ____ and ______.
Right and Up
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview