The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Monitors controlled condition
- Control Center
- Receives input and provides output
- Bring about change in controlled condition.
Positive FeedBack Characteristics
- Strengthen or reinforce a change.
- action continues until it is interrupted.
- Reinforces conditions that do not happen very often.
- Blood clotting
- Severe blood loss
Negative FeedBack Characteristics
- Reverses a change in a controlled condition.
- Action stops automatically when setpoint is reached.
- Regulate conditions that remain fairly stable over long periods.
- Body tempt
- Blood glucose
- Many others.