Card Set Information
Presenting case history
What is the order you would present a case history in?
- name, age, sex
- Summary of HPI- why they came to hospital, what has happened since
- any significance of past history (always include even if there is none)- respiratory and cadiac history
- investigations- always include
: CXR, ABGs/ SpO2, spirometry
- management (ongoing or previous)- medical (surgery), physio, other
- if reporting after your assessment include- assessment findings, goals and plans for treatment
- if reporting after your treatment also include treatment strategy, re- assessment, outcome, ongoing plan for progression
See case studies pg 53 for help
See notes to read diastole and systole on obs chart pg 57
WRITE A RESP HISTROY BEFORE PRAC!!!