Basic Nursing chapter 8
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the Nursing Process?
The professional Nurses approach to identifying, diagnosing, and treating human responses to health and illness (aka. the nurses' scientific method)
The Nursing process is a five step process, what are the five step?
- evaluates the patients condition
- Identifys the patients problems
- contains a (R/T)
- sets goals of care and and desired outcomes,
- contains a "Pstient will"
- Preform the nusring ations identified in planning.
- Contains a I, " the nurse will"
- Determinsr if the goals are met and outcomes achieved.
Subjective Vs. Objective
Subjective: Patients verbal description of their health problems.
Objective: Observations or measures of a patients health status.
What Does NANDA stand for?
North american nusring diagnosis association
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview