Wordly Wise Lesson 11
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 1. A feature that contributes to physical comfort
- 2. A feature that increases the attractiveness or value of a location
Having feelings of opposition or distaste
So self-satisfied that one sees no need for change; unconcerned
To decay or break down into simpler elements
To supply the money for; to pay
To radiate from; to come out of a source
To picture in one's mind; to imagine something in the future
- Playfully humorous
- Linda clains she was just being facetious when she asked if your new ring came from the bubblegum machine.
- A false or mistaken idea
- The threory what goes up must come down is a fallacy.
An uproar; a state of great anger or excitement
An episode or experience that is calm and carefree
Scarcity; smallness in numbers or amount
Full of tiny holes or spaces; easily penetrated by a fluid
To replace; to cause to be set aside because of superiority
- 1. Able to be touched; real
- 2. Possible to understand or realize; not vague or uncertain
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview