Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Maximum Operating Pressure Altitude
Maximum Takeoff / Landing Tailwind Component
- 789 - 15 kts with operating restrictions
- 5 - 10 kts
Severe Turbulence Penetration Airspeed in Cruise
TURB N1 setting from cruise page
Severe Turbulence Penetration Airspeed in Climb & Descent
- 789 - 280 kts / .76M
- 5 - 280 kts / .73M
Takeoff and Landing Crosswind Component (Dry and Wet)
- Dry Takeoff and Landing - 34, 40
- Wet Takeoff and Landing - 25, 40
Icing conditions exist on the ground and in flight when:
outside air temp or TAT (in flight) is 10C or less with visible mositure of 1 mile or less.
On takeoff or missed approach, do not engage the autopilot below:
Autoland - Maximum Winds
Tailwind field elevation 4001-6000'
Tailwind field elevation 6001' and above
- Headwind: 25 kts
- Crosswind: 15 kts
- Tailwind: 10 kts
- Tailwind field elevation 4001 - 6000': 5 kts
- Tailwind field elevation 6001' and above: 0 kts
Autopilot minimum altitude for use of autopilot on approch:
ILS coupled approach (no autoland)
- ILS coupled approach (no autoland): 50' AGL
- Non-precision approach: 50' below MDA/DA
Flap Extension Maximum Altitude:
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview