The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
8 Questions about your audience
- -What individual/s will most likely be reading my work?
- -How many people will make up my audience?
- -How well does my audience understand English?
- -How much does my audience already know about my writing topic?
- -What is my audience's reason for reading my work?
- -What are my audience's expectations about my written work?
- -What is my audience's attitude toward me and my work?
- -What do I want my audience to do after reading my work?
What is the order of decisions to answer as you begin writing a document or project for business?
- 1.determine the audience
After figuring out the A.P.M.S.T. elements will affect your choice of format
e-mail, memo, letter, report, proposal, brochure, website, or flyer
What other questions help determine whether to use one of the formats listed above?
Cost, delivery time, security
clear, concise, contemporary, practical, factual, objective, accurate, ethical, and persuasive