Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
8 Questions about your audience
- -What individual/s will most likely be reading my work?
- -How many people will make up my audience?
- -How well does my audience understand English?
- -How much does my audience already know about my writing topic?
- -What is my audience's reason for reading my work?
- -What are my audience's expectations about my written work?
- -What is my audience's attitude toward me and my work?
- -What do I want my audience to do after reading my work?
What is the order of decisions to answer as you begin writing a document or project for business?
- 1.determine the audience
After figuring out the A.P.M.S.T. elements will affect your choice of format
e-mail, memo, letter, report, proposal, brochure, website, or flyer
What other questions help determine whether to use one of the formats listed above?
Cost, delivery time, security
clear, concise, contemporary, practical, factual, objective, accurate, ethical, and persuasive
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview