The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is Scientific Notation?
- *Is used for numbers that are very big or very small.
- ~It is based on powers of the base of 10
- ~Digits other than zeros are significant:
- EX: 1293;456;93
- ~Zeros between 2 other significant digits are significant:
- EX: 6007;708;56703
- ~One or more zeros after a decimal point and after a #are significant:
- EX: 3.000;.00006;.000800;9.0003000
- ~Zeros used to space the decimal point are not significant
- EX: .0008;8000;.0008
What is density?
- =mass divided by volume
- :A derived unit
How do you convert from Kelvin to Celsius?
How to convert from Celsius to Kelvin?