Physiology Exam 1
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what is learning?
- acquisition of information or skills, as consequence of experience that results in change in behavior.
- (consequence of experience and change in behavior)
What are the two types of learning?
- making connection between 2 or more stimuli
- Ex: mnemonic learning technique
Non associative learning
repetition of a stimulus
What is memory?
- the capacity to retain and recall past experience
- Declarative and Procedural memory
- memory of events that can be put into words.
- ex: your friend telling you a story of the other day
- easy to speak about
- memory of how to do things
- Ex: describe how to ride a bike extremely difficult to explain to someone who doesnt know how
- difficult to speak about
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview