Biomed Module 3
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Organic are those that contain carbon
- more complex than inorganic molecules.
- generally largerthan inorganic molecules
- nuecleic acids
- adenosine triphospdate
The number 4
Carbon always makes 4 bonds because it always has 4 electrons available in it's valence shell
- when molecules have the same number of each element, but different arrangment, they are called isomers.
- Glucose and fructose are both C6H1206 but not the differences in structure.
- One unit
- Many units stung together.
Simple sugar, Carbohydrate monomer.
- Nucleic Acid, which includes a nucleoside ( adenine, cytidine, guanine, thymine, uracil) plus a sugar plus a phosphate group.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview