Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
n. Promptness in responding.
- 1. n. A large group of people or things.
- 2. n. An orderly arrangement or display.
- 3. v. To place in order.
- 4. v. To dress up
- 1. v. To weigh down or burden.
- 2. v. To impede the action of.
adj. Full of or accompanied by (usually followed by with).
adj. Marked by lack of plan, order, or direction.
adj. Impossible to dispute; unquestionable.
adj. Hard to explain or impossible to understand.
n, adj. One who falls behind others because of moving slowly or loitering; a straggler.
n. Something that provides nourishment; food needed to live.
- adj. Intensely hot and dry.
- Burning with passion.
v. To pass over, across, or through.
adj. Appearing to be present in large numbers or in many different places.
- n. The highest point; the peak.
- The point in the sky directly above the observer.
v. To draw a conclusion from given facts.
adj. Marked by imagination, resourcefulness, or cleverness.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview