The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
iliofemoral lig aka lig of Bertin aka Y lig attachments
- sup: lower AIIS (rectus fem tendon)
- inf: entire length of intertrochanteric line
iliofemoral lig aka lig of Bertin aka Y lig, about the sup, central, and inf parts
- sup: horizontal (aka iliotrochanteric band)
- central: this part is weak
- inf: oblique - it inserts into lower trochanteric line
iliofemoral lig aka lig of Bertin aka Y lig - mvmnts restricted
- abd (only inf part)
- add (only sup part aka iliotrochanteric band)
pubofemoral lig attachments
orientation of fibers
- med: ant iliopubic eminence, sup pubic ramus, obturator crest
- lat: ant surface of trochanteric fossa
pubofemoral lig restricts what?
ischiofemoral lig attachments
- post: post surface of acetabular rim & labrum
- sup/lat: inner surface of greater trochanter, ant oto trochanteric fossa and obturator exturnus
are the iliofemoral, pubofemoral, and ischiofemoral ligaments all part of the joint capsule?
ischiofemoral lig orientation of fibers
spirals superolat over neck of femur from post acetabulum to greater trochanger
ischiofemoral lig limits what mvmnt?