Consumer Beh ch 6
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Consists of all the people who occupy a housing unit
having at least two members related by birth, marriage, or adoption, one of whom is the householder
householder living alone or exclusively with others to whom he or she is not related.
Family decision making
- the process by which decisions that directly or indirectly involve two or more family members are made
- often compared to organizational buying decisions
How families interact in a purchase decision is largely dependent on the.......
- culture and subculture in which the family exists
- the role specialization of different family members
- the degree of involvement each has in the product area of concern
- their personal characteristics of the family members
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview