Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Federal Controlled Substances Act
•Creates a closed system via..........
•Establishes national uniformity
- Federal Controlled Substances Act
- •Creates a closed system via registration
- •Establishes national uniformity
- •Enforced by DEA
State v. Federal
•...........must be stricter than......... to not conflict.
•Pharmacists should follow..........
•DEA generally has a close relationship with.......
•Presumption of interstate commerce in the federal regulation of controlled substances
- •State law must be stricter than federal law to not conflict.
- •Pharmacists should follow stricter law
- •DEA generally has a close relationship with state pharmacy boards
- •Presumption of interstate commerce in the federal regulation of controlled substances
Definition of Narcotic
Natural or synthetic opium or opiates or derivatives including cocaine, which is not an opiate derivative
5 schedules of controlled substance
depending upon abuse potential and degree to which drug may cause physical or psychological dependence.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview