Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
American Counseling Association (ACA)
speaks to and for professional counselors across all setttings and specialties, making it the worlds largest association for counselors with more than 40,000 members in the United States and 50 additional countries.
The ACA was founded in 1952 as the...
- (APGA) American Personnel and Guidance Association. This title reflected the four organizations that came together to form the APGA
- 1. National Vocational Guidance Association
- 2. National Association of Guidance & Counselor Trainers
- 3. The Student Personnel Association for Teacher Education
- 4. the American College Personnel Association
In 1983 the organization changed its name from APGA to...
The American Association for Counselors and Development (AACD)
The most recent change came in 1992 when the AACD dropped the development and became known as...
The (ACA) the American Counseling Association.
How many divisions of the ACA are there?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview