Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- high point of Indian’s early civilization
- Its civilization influence on the whole
- subcontinent(인도대륙 or 아시아 대륙)
Gupta culture “golden age”
- - Kalidasa, the “Shakespeare” of sanskrit letters
- - Sarnath sculpture
- - Ajantacave-shrine
- The first Gupta king
- Ruled first in Magadha and become prominent in
- the whole Ganges basin(갠지스강 대지 유역).
- turned kingdom into Empire
- Gupta empire 의 “golden age”를 이룬 사람
Classical and greatest Sanskrit writer (작가)
Write the “Shakespeare” of Sanskrit letters.
Darma (달마= 규율)– from Hinduism
Moral law or duty.
The four main classes that form the basis for the Hindu caste system.
The many subgroups that makes up Hindu caste system.
- Kshatriyas (noble/warriors or kings)
- Shudra (servant)
- - The “Great Vehicle” for salvation in Buddhism. It
- emphasized the Buddha’s infinite compassion for all beings-Goal
- - Central Asia and China에 퍼짐.
- The “Way of the Elders.”- A school of Buddhism that emphasized the monastic ideal.
- Monastic Ideal 강조= 개인의 해탈이 목적!!
- Burma and South Asia (Thailand등등) 에 퍼짐!!
A “Buddha to be” who postpones his own nirvana (해탈) until he has helped all other beings become enlightened. 모두가 계몽 해탈할 때까지 기다리는 것.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview