Maintain the modesty of human remains. Keep the body covered.
Treat every dead body as if it were your own relation.
All equipment (cots, sheets, pillows, pouches)…should be clean.
A prompt response to home calls is especially important.
Response to hospitals, hospice, or nursing homes should not be delayed.
If a delay is anticipated, offer an estimated time of arrival.
Provide adequate security for the remains.
Keep the preparation room door locked at all times.
- Identify and secure the prep-room.
- Keep the prep-room strictly private.
- Limit access to licensed personnel & registered trainees.
- To those authorized by the family.
- To those authorized by law.