Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Define ATNR & normal age of response ?
- Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex
- Stimulation: Turning the Head
- Face side =extension of the limbs
- Back of the head= Flexion of the limb
Define TLR and normal age of response is . . .
- Tonic Labyrinthine Reflex
- 0-6 months
- Stimulation: head of position
- SUPINE: Flexion of the extremities
- PRONE: Extension of extremities
Define STNR & age of response is . . . .
- Symmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex
- 6-8 Months
- Stimulation: Neck position against gravity
- Flexion of the head-> UE flexion LE extension
- Extension of the head-> UE in extension LE flexion
Define Galant Reflex and age response is. . . .
- Stimulation: Touching the skin from shoulder to hip, lateral flexion of the trunk.
- 30-weeks gestation-2 months
Define Palmar Reflex and age response
- Stimulation: Pressure on the palm closing fist
- Birth-4 months
Define Plantar Reflex and age response
- Stimulation: Touch the base of the foot and grasping of the feet
- 20wks gestation-9 months
Define Rooting Reflex and age response
Stimulation: Touching one side of the cheek and turning to that side with opening of the mouth
28wks of gestation-3 months
Define the Startled Reflex and age of response
Stimulation: Loud noise, arms ABduction, elbow flexion with the hands close
Define Moro reflex and age response
Stimulation: Rapid head extension, arms ABduction with fingers OPEN for a BRIEF second then arms crosses over chest
Define Postive support and age response is . . .
stimulation: When weight bearing (standing) Legs become stiff and straighten out
Define Stepping Reflex and age of response . . . .
Stimulation: When weight bearing (Standing) legs start stepping or running.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview