the science dealing with the preparation, uses, and especially the effects of the drugs.
the tendency of a system, especially the physiological system of higher animals, to maintain internal stability, owing to the coordinated response of its parts to any situation or stimulus that would tend to disturb its normal condition or function
containing error, mistaken, incorrect, wrong.
a raw or unprepared state; unrefined or natural
serving to compose or make up a thing; component
water in which a crude vegetable drug has been boiled and which therefore contains the constituents or principles of the substance soluble in boiling water.
capable of contracting or causing contraction.
biology, anatomy of, relating to, or having vessels that conduct and circulate liquids
a weakened or enfeebled state; weakness.
the gradual recovery of health and strength after illness.
of or pertaining to the uterus or womb.
1. no longer in effect or use; not operating or functioning
2. no longer in existence; dead, extinct.
1. division into two parts, kinds etc.
2. (botany) mode of branching by constant forking e.g.. stem, veins, leaves.
3. division into two mutually exclusive, opposed or contradictory groups.