The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Drug Offense Enforcement - Define: Mixture
- A portion of matter consisting of:
- - two or more components that
- - do not bear a fixed proportion to one another and
- - however thoroughly co-mingled are regarded as retaining a separate existence.
Drug Offense Enforcement - Possession
- - May be either actual or constructive and may be joint among several people; “constructive possession”
- -Is ownership, dominion, or control over contraband, or over the vehicle in which the contraband was concealed.
Drug Offense Enforcement - Distribution
Sharing drugs with another constitutes “distribution” under statute proscribing possession of narcotics with intent to distribute.
Drug Offense Enforcement - Possession with Intent to Distribute
“Intent to distribute is typically inferred from fact that amount is too large for any purpose other than distribution.”