2L - Federal Criminal Law
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Drug Offense Enforcement - Define: Mixture
- A portion of matter consisting of:
- - two or more components that
- - do not bear a fixed proportion to one another and
- - however thoroughly co-mingled are regarded as retaining a separate existence.
Drug Offense Enforcement - Possession
- - May be either actual or constructive and may be joint among several people; “constructive possession”
- -Is ownership, dominion, or control over contraband, or over the vehicle in which the contraband was concealed.
Drug Offense Enforcement - Distribution
Sharing drugs with another constitutes “distribution” under statute proscribing possession of narcotics with intent to distribute.
Drug Offense Enforcement - Possession with Intent to Distribute
“Intent to distribute is typically inferred from fact that amount is too large for any purpose other than distribution.”
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview